Along with the online resources throughout this website, the Mint offers printed materials for educators and caretakers to bring coins to life for students. Please send us an email with your name, mailing address, requested materials, and quantity to email@example.com. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. You may also include other information about your group (e.g., Scouts, elementary school students, homeschooling). Explore the available resources below.
- Coin Coloring Book: Features a variety of modern and historic coin designs for kids or adults to color. It also includes a “design your own coin” activity.
- Coins For You Booklet: Provides an overview of coin collecting, coin types, parts of a coin, and how to get started collecting.
- Discover the World of Coins Trifold: Explains the basics of coins to kids and highlights games and activities available on the Coin Classroom website.
- Pencils: Shows coin designs, U.S. Mint seal, and other Mint imagery.
- Penny Planchet: Sealed packet featuring a penny side-by-side with a copper blank or planchet. Useful in explaining how designs are stamped onto coins. (Note: limit one per order.)
- Stickers: Small stickers featuring U.S. Mint Coin Classroom characters and the latest coin designs.