PRIZE: One (1) Prize will be awarded to the Winner. Prize will consist of one (1) three (3)-day, two (2)-night trip for Winner and one (1) guest (“Travel Companion”) to the New Orleans, Louisiana, area. Trip will include:
- round-trip coach-class air transportation for Winner and Travel Companion from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (to be determined by Sponsor and/or Administering Agency at their sole discretion) in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous U.S. or the District of Columbia to the destination-city-area airport; – round-trip ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in the selected destination-city area;
- hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one room, double occupancy, room rate and room taxes only) at a French Quarter hotel determined by the Administering Agency at its sole discretion;
- two (2) tickets to the “French Quarter Phantoms, Ghosts and Vampires” tour;
- a New Orleans music scene guided walking tour mapped out by The Originals’ music supervisor, Christopher Mollere (admission to selected venues subject to respective venues’ terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, state and/or local alcohol-ordinance-related laws);
- two hundred dollars’ (US$200) spending money (for Winner only); and
-one (1) AT&T mobile device (model awarded at the sole discretion of AT&T) and two (2) month free service [subject to service provider’s terms and conditions of use.]
Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of mobile device and service elements only: five hundred dollars ($500.00).ERV of the total combined Prize will not exceed six thousand dollars ($6,000). Trip must be completed no later than June 1, 2015, or the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety; however, actual travel dates are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administering Agency.