Prize: One (1) “Week in the Wine Country” getaway package. One (1) Grand Prize Winner and Guest will enjoy a six-night luxury getaway with accommodations at two of the region’s finest hotels, elegant dinners, spa treatments and unique culinary experiences as outlined below. Full Prize Approximate Retail Value: (ARV $12,000)
Meadowood package (ARV $6,500)
• A four-night stay for two at Meadowood Napa Valley. Two people, double occupancy.
• Breakfast each morning in The Grill at Meadowood
• A private tour of the Meadowood Gardens
• A private cooking class with a Meadowood chef, followed by a special dinner
• Two 90-minute treatments in The Health Spa at Meadowood
• Complimentary car service to downtown St. Helena and downtown Yountville during the stay at Meadowood
• A private tour of Spottswoode Estate, followed by a picnic lunch for two people at a mutually agreed upon date. (ARV $100)
• Dinner at Redd in Yountville (ARV $326)
• Personal garden tour and lunch at Round Pond Estate (ARV $250)
• A two-night stay at Hotel Healdsburg. Two people, double occupancy. (ARV $1,436)
• Dinner at Dry Creek Kitchen (ARV $479)
• An artisanal selection of local, seasonal bites, courtesy of Partake by K-J (ARV $60)
• A cooking school class in downtown Sonoma (ARV $250)
• Round-trip coach (economy) class air transportation from a major commercial airport in the continental U.S. closest to the winner’s residence (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) for themselves and one (1) guest. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel from one departure location and must travel on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize Winner resides within a 100-mile radius of San Francisco, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. (ARV $1,800).
• $500 Visa Gift Card for transportation, local outings and personal shopping (Gift Card subject to standard gift card terms and conditions; see gift card for details.).
• Personal concierge assistance with trip planning for The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country prize, available Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm PST.
Package components are subject to availability, and may not be redeemed during blackout dates and holidays. Meadowood blackout dates: Oct 3-5, 2014, May 8-10, 2015, June 4-7, 2015, October 2-4, 2015. Dry Creek Kitchen blackout dates: November 27, 2014, December 24, 2014, December 31, 2014, February 14, 2015, March 20-22, 2015. Hotel Healdsburg cancellation policy: 14 day days advance notice required for a full refund. Any cancellation within 14 days of reservation will result in a property credit to be used at a future date. Airfare and hotel components must be booked within 90 days of claiming the prize. The final prize must be redeemed by November 1, 2015. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by November 1, 2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.