https://nmosd.com/a-book-about-nmosd -patients and caregivers can request a Free NMOSD, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder Book from Alexion Pharmaceuticals. It may also contain some drink mix.
Along with the online resources throughout this website, the Mint offers printed materials for educators and caretakers to bring coins to life for students. Please send us an email with your name, mailing address, requested materials, and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. You may also include other information about your group (e.g., Scouts, elementary school students, homeschooling). Explore the available resources below.
- Coin Coloring Book: Features a variety of modern and historic coin designs for kids or adults to color. It also includes a “design your own coin” activity.
- Coins For You Booklet: Provides an overview of coin collecting, coin types, parts of a coin, and how to get started collecting.
- Discover the World of Coins Trifold: Explains the basics of coins to kids and highlights games and activities available on the Coin Classroom website.
- Pencils: Shows coin designs, U.S. Mint seal, and other Mint imagery.
- Penny Planchet: Sealed packet featuring a penny side-by-side with a copper blank or planchet. Useful in explaining how designs are stamped onto coins. (Note: limit one per order.)
- Stickers: Small stickers featuring U.S. Mint Coin Classroom characters and the latest coin designs.
https://www.newworldsreading.com/fl/en/home.html? -Any Florida VPK student who is not yet meeting age-appropriate standards according to FAST Star Early Literacy, or any K-5th grade student in Florida in a public or district-sponsored charter school who is not yet reading on grade level can get Free Scholastic Books monthly from the New Worlds Reading program.
https://amzn.to/3Fo7k2t -click add to cart to get a Free copy of Amazon’s Holiday Kids Gift Book. It includes stickers and some other activities as well. Limit 3. Non-prime users can get it free with $25-$35 orders.
https://www.petakids.com/activities/get-free-circus-activity-book/ -copy/paste the link into your browser and fill out the form to get a Free PETA Let Animals Be Free Activity Book.
https://www.appalachianbackroads.com/#!contact/c24vq -click the get the free map link and fill out the form to get a Free Appalachian Backroads Map.
https://www.epa.gov/dera/forms/get-free-copy-magic-school-bus-gets-cleaned -fill out the form to get a Free The Magic School Bus Gets Cleaned Up Book from the EPA.
https://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/ -the CDC has a limited amount of activity books available every day. Scroll down and in the keyword section of the form search for the book that you want to see if you can request it.
The books they have available on certain days include: Amazing Me, Stars that Connect Us, Baby’s Busy Day, Eagle books, Stay Healthy | Around Animals, and Where is Bear.