Prizes. One (1) winner will receive the prize. The prize comprises:
• Five-night break for a family of four people including: two night stay at The Balmoral Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis in two interconnecting deluxe rooms (sleeps four) on each night on the first and fifth nights of the prize excluding between the 14th September 2013 and 19th September 2013. Dinner comprising of a three course meal for four people from the seasonal or children’s menu in Hadrian’s Brasserie and soft drinks is also included for both nights
• After-hours tour of the National Museum of Scotland with a curator for four people
• One night stay at De Vere Cameron House on a dinner, bed and full Scottish breakfast basis in a loch view family room for four people (two adults and two children). Dinner will be from the three course seasonal menu or the children’s menu and can be taken in The
Cameron House Grill or The Boathouse a one hour cruise for four people on Loch Lomond
on the hotel’s cruiser is also included
• A VIP visit to Stirling Castle with your own private guide including a 30 minute archery lesson for four people at the Knight School and a two course lunch with non-alcoholic drinks for four people, served in Argyll’s lodging
• Self-catering accommodation at Brodie castle for two nights for four people
• One chartered private flight with Loch Lomond Sea Planes for four people
• A tour for four people of the Callanish Standing Stones
• A private chartered boat tour for four people on Jacobite Cruises to Loch Ness
• A guided tour and entry to Urqhuart castle for four people
• A private tour of Edinburgh castle for four people including an after hours showing of the jewels at Edinburgh castle will also be included for the winner and their companions
Overseas winner and their travel companions will receive an economy class return flight to Scotland as agreed by VisitScotland. Subject to booking availability. Departure point and airline will be chosen by VisitScotland and restrictions may apply. A UK winner and their travel companions will be provided with alternative transport as arranged by VisitScotland. A driver/guide for the trip duration will also be included for the family of four winners.
The winner and their companions must travel to arrive at Edinburgh or Glasgow airports between 1st September 2013 and 31st October 2013.