One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize is the “Great Guinness Hooley” trip to Ireland for 9 days/8 nights for the winner and one (1) guest (who must be 21 years of age or older). Trip includes:
• round-trip coach air travel from international airport nearest winner’s residence to Dublin (airports being of Sponsor’s sole choosing);
• lodging (deluxe accommodations, double occupancy; includes full Irish breakfast [including coffee/tea, juice, bacon, eggs, sausage, black or white pudding, toast] each day of stay for winner and guest) at Dunbrody House Hotel in County Wexford, The Merrion Hotel in Dublin, and Merchant Hotel in Belfast;
• private cooking class for winner at Dunbrody House Hotel’s Dunbrody Cookery School with celebrity chef Kevin Dundon (cooking equipment/implements to be provided);
• VIP Guinness Storehouse tour of Guinness Brewery (in Dublin) and Dublin city tour for winner and guest;
• tour of Titanic Belfast and Belfast city tour for winner and guest;
• tours for winner and guest of the Antrim Coast and Glens, Kilkenny, Waterford and the Wicklow Mountains;
• ground transfers in Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland to and from activities.
Total Approximate Retail Value: $14,630. Trip may be taken on dates of Grand Prize winner’s choosing in July or August 2015, subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion, with travel to be completed no later than August 31, 2015.
(50) Second Prizes will be awarded. Each Second Prize winner will receive a modern Irish cooking gift pack, including a copy of Kevin Dundon’s Modern Irish Food. Approximate Retail Value of each Second Prize is $25.00.
Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $15,880.00.