Prize: $2,500 scholarship
Full Prize Details:
Each month, one person will win $150 worth of vouchers to spend in The Who’s official store.
Monthly baby prizes
Void in CO
a. Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive the following: four (4) Tickets to the HBCU game of their choice or Homecoming weekend, four (4) round trip airfare tickets, two (2) night hotel accommodations (two separate (2) hotel rooms), dinner for four (4) (a $500 Visa Pre-paid card will be provided), and a Bacardi fan prize pack to be delivered upon check in (Virginia residents are not eligible to receive the Bacardi fan prize pack). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $8,000
PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded. The prize consists of one (1) Williams Sonoma Stoneware Pie Dish set and one (1) Ultimate Pie Pack from Stahlbush.com. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $200.
Full Prize Details:
Each month, one person will win $150 worth of vouchers to spend in The Stones’ official store.
Photo upload required
Prizes: One (1) Winner of the contest (the “Winner”) will be chosen at the end of each respective month in accordance with the dates outlined in 5. Contest Period. There will be three Winner(s) in total. The Winner(s) will receive at least one of the following:
One (1) Mosquito Defense Treatment Gift Certificate
One (1) Backyard Tabletop Grill
One (1) Solo Stove Ranger + Smores Supplies
One (1) Backyard Camping Kit including one (1) Coleman Tent 2-person, two (2) Mummy Sleeping Bags, and one (1) Thermacell LED Camping Lantern.
Monthly prize: $200 ROUSH Performance Gear credit
Prize: A 7-DAY PERU TOUR (1 WINNER ONLY)
Travel Route: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes
1. Visit the former Inca capital of Cusco.
2. Walk around Machu Picchu – the “Lost City of the Incas”.
3. See the beautiful scenery and colorful markets of the Sacred Valley.
4. The last stronghold of the Incas – Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo.
5. Top sites in Lima incl. Main Plazas, Convent San Francisco, etc.
1. 6 nights in four-star hotels with daily breakfast
2. English-speaking local guides
3. Land tours and transportation are listed in the itinerary.