- Hot Deals
- What I Got
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of a trip to British Columbia for the winner and up to ten (10) designated guests, with trip elements to be selected by the winner, who will be required to cooperate and liaise with the Sponsor or its agent for the purpose of assembling the prize package from destination, accommodation, transportation and activity/attraction options to be made available to the declared winner by the Sponsor. The maximum retail value of the Grand Prize package is $20,000 CDN (approx. $19,400 US based on an exchange rate of $1CDN = $0.97US).
* Round trip economy air transportation for the winner and a maximum of ten (10) guests from the major commercial airport closest to the winner’s home in the US or Canada to Vancouver, British Columbia
* Economy car rental (base rental charges only, subject to meeting rental car eligibility criteria)
* Standard accommodations in British Columbia (based on double occupancy)
* Winner’s choice of British Columbia experiences, to be arranged between the Sponsor and the winner
* Spending money to a maximum of $2,000 CDN.
In addition, if the Grand Prize winner is a U.S. resident, the winner will also be awarded a cash amount equal to 25% of the value of the trip as selected by the winner, which may be used towards the payment of taxes on the Grand Prize, for a total maximum prize value of $24,250 US. Any expenses for components not offered by Sponsor and expenses in excess of the maximum trip value of $20,000 CDN (approx. $19,400 US)