- Hot Deals
- What I Got
During the Submission Phase, follow the links and instructions to upload one photo and a short description (maximum of 140 characters) describing your handmade personal craft, collectively referred to as your Submission.
Limit: Each entrant may upload one Submission during the Submission Phase.
– The photo must be in JPEG or PNG format;
– The photo must not exceed 5MB in size;
– Submission must be your original work that has not won a previous prize or award. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as entrant’s original creation;
– The Submission must contain a description; and
– The Submissions description must be in English.
Judging Phase: During the Judging Phase, a panel of qualified judges determined by Presenter in its sole discretion will select the 4 entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions (the “Finalists”) from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (Presenter will not disclose judging scores):
– Skill, Intricacy and Complexity (30%);
– Fit to Contest Theme (25%);
– Originality / Uniqueness of Craft (20%);
– Passion for Craft / Wow-Factor (15%);
– Presentation / Spelling & Grammar (10%).
Finalists will be notified via the email address associated with his/her profile on https://www.freshcope.com on or around July 15, 2019.
Voting Phase: During the Voting Phase, the Finalists’ Submissions will be posted in an online poll on https://www.freshcope.com for voting. Each person may vote one time per day during the Voting Phase.
– 1 Grand Prize: a $20,000 check and the opportunity to participate in a photo shoot that will be featured on Freshcope.com.
– 1 Second Prize: a $5,000 check.
– 1 Third Prize: a $3,000 check.
– 1 Fourth Prize: a $1,000 check.