| Expires March 4, 2016 | Save post
One (1) grand prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Napa Valley, CA for a visit to Caymus Vineyards, home of Conundrum and the Wagner Family of Wine. Trip includes:
• roundtrip air transportation (coach) for up to two (2) people from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to destination Oakland International Airport,
• hotel accommodations at the Andaz Napa Resort or similar hotel (one (1) standard room, double occupancy for four (4) nights),
• car rental for up to five (5) days,
• a $800 Visa Gift Card, and
• a private VIP tasting, tour and luncheon for two (2) at Caymus Vineyards.
Approximate retail value of each grand prize is $5,050. Winner must make arraignments for trip within 8 weeks of being finalized the winner. Trip must occur before December 31, 2016. If winner lives within 150 miles of Napa Valley, CA ground transportation will be provided.
Four (4) runner up prizes will be awarded. Each runner up prize winner will receive a $400 Visa Gift Card and a $100 Brio Tuscan Grille Gift Card. Approximate retail value of each runner up prize is $500.