(a) Monthly Prize: The following monthly prize (“Monthly Prize”) will be awarded to the four Monthly Winners:
(i) Each Monthly Winner will receive a signed copy of The Marriage of Miss Jane Austen novel by its author, Collins Hemingway, and a special discussion about Jane Austen and the book via Skype with Collins Hemingway.
(b) Grand Prize: The following grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded to two Grand Prize Winners, one Grand Prize Winner selected from among all eligible Entries received from legal residents of the United States and Canada, and one Grand Prize Winner selected from among all eligible Entries received from legal residents of Great Britain. The specific Grand Prize will vary depending upon the country where the Grand Prize Winner resides, as follows:
(i) Grand Prize for legal resident of the United States or Canada (“US/Canada Grand Prize”):
(1) A trip for two adults (18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) to Great Britain, leaving the United States on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, arriving in London on Thursday, September 8, 2016, and returning to the United States on Monday, September 12, 2016 (with flight dates subject to airline availability);
(2) The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel to/from London on the following dates (flight dates subject to airline availability): Wednesday, September 7, 2016 and Monday, September 12, 2016;
(3) Air travel will be booked by Sponsor/Administrator for economy class round-trip travel for two adults to London Heathrow Airport from a major airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s home;
(4) Train tickets for two adults from Heathrow Airport to London Paddington Station on Heathrow Express;
(5) Standard hotel accommodation for one night in London commencing on Thursday, September 8 (single standard room, double occupancy) including daily breakfast for two adults;
(6) Train tickets for two adults from London Paddington Station to the Bath Spa Station;
(7) Standard bed and breakfast accommodation for three consecutive nights in Bath, England, commencing on Friday, September 9, (one suite, double occupancy) at Three Abbey Green Guest House, including daily breakfast for two adults;
(8) Two complimentary two-day tickets to attend the Jane Austen Festival in Bath, England;
(9) Tour of Bath and the surrounding countryside including Jane Austen’s house, the famous Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, the iconic Pulteney Bridge and Weir, Royal Crescent and King’s Castle and other sites featured in The Marriage of Miss Jane Austen;
(10) Afternoon tea at the Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa with Collins Hemingway, author of The Marriage of Miss Jane Austen; and
(11) The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion will each receive signed copies of The Marriage of Miss Jane Austen.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prizes and Odds of Winning:
(a) The ARV of the US/Canada Grand Prize is up to $4,500.00 United States Dollars (“USD”).
Total ARV of each Monthly Prize: $100.00 USD or £67.50.